Thursday, September 3, 2009

Randomness


Wow, I can't believe that it has been almost 4 months since I have posted on here. Summers are always crazy busy for me and my family. We seem to be traveling none stop, with get-togethers, birthdays, weddings, and camping all summer long.

I feel like I have matured a lot this summer and I am developing an even deeper self awareness. I'm sure having a child helps to engage that process more fully. Every day is so exciting and such a learning experience. It is amazing how fast they change and how bright little ones are. Just the other day he figured out how to throw objects. Unfortunately for me he decided to practice throwing things into the toilet..... Didn't exactly plan on spending the evening pulling out the toilet and attempting to remove foreign objects from within it depths.

We did get to spend some time with our God-daughter Chloe. She is adorable and Etham wanted to love on her, although he tends to do a cross between pounding and clawing, with a few kisses in between.

Feels good to write. Hopefully I will post again soon. Oh ya and I know I need a hair cut...lol

No comments: