Thursday, May 14, 2009



Being a parent is a pretty amazing experience, I am learning things about myself everyday. Yesterday I had to take my son to the Dr. They think he has pink eye. I'm not one to over react when it comes to things like this, its not life threatening, but It is the first in what I am sure will be a number of sicknesses he will get. I am grateful for every moment I get to spend with my precious boy. We are taking him for his first camping trip this weekend. Both my wife and I enjoy camping, so he is going to have to get used to it sooner or later. It will be interesting to see how he does, my biggest concern is the 3-4 hour car ride. He does love being outside, so I am sure he will have fun. Did I mention that we are tent camping. lol. Well I will follow up with some pics and highlights next week. Other than that, take care, have a safe and fun weekend.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I hope the camping trip went well. I have great memories of family camping as a boy, and am doing more camping these past few years. ...Tom (BITSA)